Academic Scholarship from Service Steel Warehouse
March 15, 2021 | Categorised in: Service Steel News
Now accepting applications for our 2021 merit-based scholarship.
Service Steel Warehouse believes supporting the next generation of engineers, architects, and builders is vital to seeing the metals industry continue to grow and thrive.
The Academic Scholarship from Service Steel Warehouse is a $1,000 merit-based scholarship that is awarded to one individual each year to help fund their education. The scholarship can be used to cover higher education costs including tuition, books and supplies, housing, transportation, and more.
Scholarship Eligibility & Requirements
The Academic Scholarship from Service Steel Warehouse is available to freshmen, sophomores, and juniors attending 2- and 4-year higher education institutions located in the United States, including community colleges, technical colleges, and universities.
Below are additional eligibility requirements for the scholarship:
- Open to all majors, with a preference for those pursuing engineering or business degrees
- Including, but not limited to, civil engineering, structural engineering, mechanical engineering, resource management, project management, operations management, and more
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Applications are due by June 1 each year
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered
- The winner of the Academic Scholarship from Service Steel Warehouse will be contacted by August 1 each year
How to Apply
To apply for the Academic Scholarship from Service Steel Warehouse, please submit the following items via email to email@example.com by June 1:
- A 500-600 word original essay answering the following question: Tell us about a time you failed and what you learned from it.
- A letter of recommendation
- Resume with contact information
- Digital copy of an official school transcript to verify GPA